Thursday, June 18, 2015

One Year Bible


The One Year Bible
     I guess the first book to review should probably be the only book that can truly change your life...the Bible. I earned this particular Bible through the Tyndale Rewards program. I've already read through it once last year and now am going through it again. The Bible is broken into short readings for each day. You read from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs each day. It's an easy way to pace yourself so you can read through the whole Bible every year. Sometimes it is hard to jump to so many different passages each day. Especially in the Old Testament narratives I miss just reading the whole story straight through in a day and not breaking it into little bites. But overall, I've really enjoyed reading through it.



You can read books, do surveys, and earn points to get free books through Tyndale Rewards. Here's a link to it...

http://tyndalerewards.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment