Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Junie B. Jones is Not a Crook

Junie B. Jones is not a Crook  *****
By Barbara Park



Overview: The story is about a kindergartener named Junie B. Jones. One day her grandpa gets her brand new mittens. She is so exited to go show all of the kids at the school! She is a little annoying showing all the kids her mittens. While she is at recess, someone steels her mittens. 
   
Themes: This is a mystery about who stole Junie B. Jone's mittens.

Positive Elements: The good things that happened in the story are that Junie B. Jones finds her mittens, and the crook gets caught by the teacher.

Negative Elements: The only bad thing that happened is a kid stole her mittens.

Conclusion: I think any kid should read it, but I think seven and older is probably best. I think seven and older is best because my sister Sabrina who is seven is getting through them pretty slow. I enjoyed it, and I am now reading other Junie B. Jones books in the series!

By: Summer Staples
Age: 9




1 comment: