Thursday, October 1, 2015

More for Girls Only Devotions

More for Girls Only Devotions
by Carolyn Larson and Colonel Moutarde

This is a daily devotional book for girls. Each day starts with a short story and Bible verse. Then there is a quiz, a list of ways to apply what you've learned, and some related Bible verses and famous quotes.

My nine-year-old daughter has really been enjoying reading through this book on her own. She feels very grown-up having her own Bible study to do. I'm hoping that she begins a habit of studying God's word daily on her own.

This study is appropriate for young girls around my daughter's age. It isn't a very serious study. If I had a teenager or maybe even middle schooler, I'd want to challenge her with some more in depth study. This is a very light study but perfect to start developing a devotional life.

No comments:

Post a Comment