Saturday, September 5, 2015

Touching Godliness

Touching Godliness    *****
by K.P. Yohannan

K.P. Yohannan spoke at our church this summer, and I picked up a couple of his books. This book had some similar ideas to his "Road to Reality," but this book is more theological than practical. 

"Touching Godliness" had some good food for thought. Yohannan spoke a lot about our attitudes towards submission and authority as Christians. He is very conservative; for example, he believes that women's heads should be covered. But the book was a good reminder of the blessings that come through a life completely submitted to Christ and to those in authority above me.

At the end of the book there is an overview of each chapter and questions for a discussion.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this book. It made me rethink some aspects of my parenting and just how important respect is.

    ReplyDelete